Skip to content
COVID Safety Measures 2021-22
AUG 13, 2021
COVID Safety Measures 2021-2022
- Masking up for all staff, students, and visitors regardless of vaccination status
- Social distancing of at least 3 feet in classrooms
- While eating, increase social distancing to 6 feet
- Use of a central ventilation system that allows the introduction of outside air, which reduces the risk of transmission
- Layers of prevention, including regular hand washing and sanitizing in school, daily temperature checks upon arrival to school, vaccination, and staying home when sick
- All students will be instructed in the building 5 days a week. Remote learning is not an option this year.
- Find out more in the 2021-22 Reopening Plan.