Renaissance Academy Charter School of the Arts is always looking for high energy, creative, professionals who are committed to the academic success of children.
Renaissance Academy Charter School of the Arts
The mission of the Renaissance Academy Charter School of the Arts is to provide children an enriched and rigorous education through the humanities and arts integration leading to success in college, careers and life.
High Expectations for ALL Staff Members
We expect of staff members to have outgoing & positive personality and respect and deep concern for children.
- Have substantial expertise in urban education, including significant work with elementary school families and students as partners in learning;
- Have the capacity to integrate of a wide range of unique, community resources;
- Exhibit integrity beyond reproach and be passionate about furthering educational reform in a public environment;
- Hold all students to high expectations for academic and personal success;
- Possess superior written and oral communication skills;
- Work in a flexible, self-directed and fast-paced school environment with limited administrative support;
- Exhibit collaborative decision-making and leadership;
- Participate as an active contributor in the shared decision-making process at the team and whole staff level;
- Create, evaluate, and plan (instruction with authentic assessments);
- Exhibit effective practices to motivate students to adhere to high standards of conduct, (PBIS);
- Assume accountability for (student) progress, maintaining data for verification of such, and communicating such with the students, parents and administration;
- Maintain documentation of on-going parental/guardian communications.
Renaissance Academy Charter School of the Arts provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Renaissance Academy Charter School of the Arts complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.